Why Hire A Professional Property Manager
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and possibly winning?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and non-sufficient fund notifications?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take better care of the property or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out, advertising, move-in process that occur between tenancies?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing prospective tenants, taking applications, conducting credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting rental payments, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental property?
If you answered yes to any or all of these question, it may be time to consider professional property management.
Check out our services to see how we can help manage your investment.