Property Management Solutions for Military Service Members
Have you received a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) and are unsure what to do with your home? We can help!
At TopFlight Property Management, we hold the greatest respect for members of the military, in fact we were founded by three retired Army Soldiers. If you’re a member of the armed forces serving at Fort Campbell, KY, home of the 101st Airborne Division and the 160th Special Forces military base who has received a PCS, we can help you discover the great advantages that come along with owning an investment rental property.
- Planning to return to the area after your deployment?
- Turning your home into a rental investment is a great way to not only earn some extra income, but also ensure that your property is being well cared for in your absence. We can find well-qualified tenants to rent your home and handle any maintenance concerns that may arise.
- Leaving a home sitting vacant can create potential risks such as maintenance issues going undetected. Turning the home into a rental investment will allow you to rest assured that the property is being protected as well as give you some time to wait until the sales market rebounds in your favor.
- If you’ve never been a landlord, don’t worry. Our team of experts can guide you through the process of preparing your home for the rental market as well as provide guidance on pricing and upgrades that will make your home more attractive to area renters.
- We offer a $300 rebate for use of our real estate services to sell your home.
- Additionally, we are currently offering military discounts on property management services of one free leasing fee, meaning we will put a tenant in place at no cost to you!
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS or, if you just need a little more information first, feel free to fill out the form .